1930 18th Street NW, Unit #1, Washington DC  20009, Telephone #202-223-8823, info@expressauthentication.com


   Who We Are
   Submission Guidelines
   Benefits of Using
   Contact Us


Express Document Authentication Services (EDAS) expedites the authentication by the U.S. State Department and the legalization by the consulates/embassies of various forms, letters, agreements, certificates, and other official correspondence.

We provide authentication and legalization services to U.S. corporations, intellectual property law firms, U.S. citizens and foreign nationals on all documents that will be used to other countries.

EDAS offers the following services:

Authentication by the Secretary of State (of the state where the document was notarized)
Authentication by the U.S. Department of State
Legalization by a consulate/embassy (like Embassy of China, Embassy of Qatar, Embassy of Kuwait, Embassy of United Arab Emirates, Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Embassy of Vietnam, Embassy of Taiwan, Embassy of Thailand, etc.)
Apostille certification by the U.S. Department of State or the Secretary of state where the document was notarized
Certification by the National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce OR by the American Egyptian Cooperation Foundation
Translation Services

Apostille Service of the FBI Background Check issued by the US Department of Justice
Apostille Service of a Certified Copy of the Certificate of Naturalization issued by the regional office of the Department of Homeland Security (Citizenship and Immigration Services) or INS - Form G-24, Certification of Documents.

Obtain authentication, legalization or apostille at the US State Department and/or the embassy for documents issued outside the USA (for example: corporate documents issued from Cayman Islands or the Bahamas needs to be used or legalize by the Embassy of United Arab Emirates)

Obtain authentication at the US Department of Justice for documents issued by a US District Court (like US Bankruptcy Court, etc.)

Obtain apostille for documents issued by the International Revenue Service (Department of Treasury) - Form 6166, etc.

Obtain apostille or authentication or legalization for documents issued by the US Department of Health and Human Services (like CFG - Certificate to Foreign Government, CPP - Certificate to Pharmaceutical Products, Certificate of Free Sale)

Obtain apostille or authentication or legalization for documents issued by the Social Security Administration Office

Obtain "apostille" on documents issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office (like Certified Copy of Assignments)

Obtain "apostille" for US Department of Agriculture document (USDA)

Retrieval of certificate of incorporation (like Delaware and Florida)

Retrieval of certified copy of a document from the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) - like certified copy of assignments)

Obtain an "Apostille" on the Consular Report of Birth (FS240)

Obtain "Certificate of Good Conduct" for Qatar 

We can provide authentication and legalization of apostille of Affidavit of Single Status for China.

The most common types of documents submitted for authentication and legalization include:

  • powers of attorney
  • patents and patent applications
  • trademarks
  • certificate of free sale
  • certificate of origin
  • certificate of assignment
  • certificate of analysis
  • deeds of assignment
  • Certificate to Foreign Government
  • Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product
  • Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
  • Department of Health and Human Services Documents
  • distributorship agreements
  • bylaws
  • corporate documents, such as:
    • articles of incorporation
    • merger agreements
    • certificates of amendment
  • marriage licenses
  • birth certificates
  • death certificates
  • certificate of naturalization
  • shipping documents (commercial invoice and certificate of origin)
  • records required for adoption of non-U.S. citizen children
  • certificates of non-marital status
  • references and job certification
  • FBI Fingerprint or Police Report
  • U.S. Department of Justice Document
  • Documents issued by the US District Court
  • school records, including:
    • diplomas
    • transcripts
    • letters relating to degrees

[Home] [Who We Are] [Submission Guidelines] [Benefits] [Contact us]
eXTReMe Tracker